Veterinarian - Emergency and Critical Care
FULL TIME, PART TIME, CASUAL
Looking for a role that will allow you to take the next great step in your career? Fun culture… Brilliant training… And great rewards?
Become a part of our Animal Emergency Service Tanawha family.
We are seeking Permanent Part-time, Full-time, OR Casual Emergency Vets to join our team on the wonderful Sunshine Coast.
Our company is growing, and we want you!!
As a member of our veterinary team, you would be provided both on-the-job and external training to help you provide excellent Emergency and Critical Care to your patients. You would be supported by an amazing team of vet nurses, specialist trained client care representatives, and a managerial team dedicated to helping you achieve your career goals.
Our team is dedicated to career progression and continuing education. All members of our vet team are offered enrolment into the Accelerated Learning Program through Improve International – designed to teach you the fundamentals of Emergency and Critical Care. We have two EMCC specialists within our organisation, four Residents, and an extensive network of experienced clinicians who enjoy training and supporting all team members. We also regularly host vet students from multiple Universities around Australia, so you also be contributing to the next generation of vets.
- Annual Salary of between $90,000 and $139,000 + 10% super (based on experience)
- Enjoy health and wellness consultations, fitness challenges, and fun team activities
- Experience work-life harmony
- A fun, collaborate and fully supportive team that mentor and develop you for greater heights. Work hard and play hard together!
- Transition seamlessly to emergency with ‘buddy’ shifts, accredited Accelerated Learning Program, CPD workshops, and webinars, and more!
Be part of the Sunshine Coast community and provide world-class care for animals in emergency and critical care
We require all of our veterinarians to have:
- A veterinary degree recognised within Australia and registered with the Vet Surgeons Board.
- A passion for providing excellent patient care, a desire to work as part of a team, and a drive for continuing education.
- Outstanding relationship-building skills and communication skills.
To apply for this role please apply below OR call Tee Rinaldi on 0428 925 040 for a confidential discussion.