Ready to join our team? We’re looking for a
Senior ECC Veterinarian
Senior ECC Veterinarian
We are not just your average veterinary organisation. We are a dynamic network of independently owned emergency hospitals, general practices, and veterinary support and educational services spread across Australia. Together, we are revolutionizing veterinary care and driving positive change across the nation!
“Our focus at Animal Emergency Australia is leading the way forward for our colleagues – making a positive change in the profession.
We want to empower our people to drive decisions that bring about lasting change for all veterinary professionals.”
Dr Rob Webster, Co-CEO of AEA, Specialist in Emergency and Critical Care
- BVSc or equivalent, and registration to practice in Australia
- A kind leader able to coach and mentor others
- MANZCVS qualifications are highly desirable but not required
- A passion for providing excellent patient care, a desire to work as part of a team, and with a drive for continuing education
- Ability to quickly build rapport with patients and their carers, fellow team members and management
- An adept learner willing to explore new horizons and accept change when based on sound professional foundations
- Knowing that excellence is only achieved through care and collaboration, respect, integrity, and teamwork
- A high level of resilience created through adaptability and flexibility
Whether you’re exploring stunning landscapes or enjoying the vibrant local community, Hobart offers a fulfilling life. Its growing veterinary community, supportive networks, and state-of-the-art facilities such as ours make it a prime destination for those seeking to advance their careers while enjoying a quality lifestyle. It’s a place where work and leisure harmoniously blend.
Paws & Perks:
- Great remuneration package including a $180,000 salary + $5000 Sign-on Bonus + Relocation Allowance + Super
- 5 weeks of annual leave and 1-week paid study leave
- Use of the talk-to-text note-taking app, which completes your notes for you by the end of your shift
- Fitness Passport
- Pet well-being discounts (treatments & products)
- Work-life harmony
- Flexible roster structure and work arrangements
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (psychology, nutrition, sleep)
- Snack cupboard & weekly food deliveries
- A fun, collaborative and fully supportive team that mentors and develops you for greater heights. Work hard and play hard together!
- Transition seamlessly to emergency with ‘buddy’ shifts, accredited Accelerated Learning Program, CPD workshops and webinars and more!
- Strong internal Continuing Education program and exceptional continuing education allowance and support in ongoing professional development
- Opportunities for additional training in Leadership, Specialisation and Management
- The opportunity to transfer across the company to fulfil your further career aspirations
- State-of-the-art clinic and equipment
December 4, 2023
International Veterinarian Q&A – Everything You Need to Know
In our international veterinarian Q&A, we’ll address your questions, provide guidance, and offer insights into veterinary work overseas.
Veterinary Fellowship One Step Closer for Dr Courtney Reddrop
We’re thrilled to announce Dr Courtney Reddrop has reached a significant milestone in his journey toward becoming a specialist veterinarian.
International Veterinary Work (and How to Make the Transition)
Working abroad can be an exciting and eye-opening experience. Join us as we explore the benefits and let you know how to make the transition!