Looking to step into the animal care industry or pick up extra shifts?
Perth Vet Emergency (PVE) is one of Australia’s leading emergency and critical care referral specialist centres. Our experienced team of Veterinarians, Nurses and support team members are committed to delivering high-quality veterinary medicine and gold standard patient care.
Our Kennel Attendant team members are trained to help support both the Nursing and Veterinary staff, giving you an introduction into the world of emergency and critical care. Kennel Attendants main tasks are supporting the nursing team and helping to maintain clinic hygiene standards including mopping, washing, restocking and vacuuming.
We are committed to working as a team to deliver high-quality results for our clients and patients, as well as learning from each other and having fun in the process!
The successful candidate should possess:
- Certificate II in Animal Care is preferable but not essential.
- High level of attention to detail.
- A passion for providing excellent patient care.
- Outstanding relationship-building skills and communication skills.
- The ability to participate in a roster spanning across weeknights, early mornings, weekends and public holidays.
If you are a highly-motivated person, you work well as part of a team and are interested in extending your skills in the veterinary industry, apply now below!
Please advise in your covering letter your availability to work shifts that are rostered across weeknights, early mornings, weekends and public holidays.