FULL TIME, PART TIME, CASUAL
Work Type – Full-Time/Part-Time – flexible working arrangements
Animal Emergency Services (AES) is part of the Animal Emergency Australia network, with clinics all around Australia. AES is equipped to provide the Gold Standard of emergency, critical and specialist care for all pets. Our highly qualified and experienced veterinarians and nurses are dedicated to delivering professional and compassionate care.
About the Role
We are seeking a dynamic and passionate veterinarian for our Animal Emergency Australia, Carrara Hospital. We currently have an opportunity for either an experienced Veterinarian or a junior Veterinarian wanting to take the next career step to join our incredible clinic team located on the Sunny Gold Coast. As an integral member of the Vet team, you will be responsible a variety of medical and surgical cases, embrace the diversity of private practice where no two days are the same. You will have the opportunity to learn and deliver excellence in medical and surgical services to patients and clients alike, contributing to the gold class standard of service and care for animal in our care.
- Monitor all health and wellbeing and put into effect a disease prevention program for preventative medicine
- Undertake medical procedures, anaesthesia and surgery as required and make the best possible judgement to treat in the shortest possible time frame
- Ensure the security of medicinal stock, manage diagnostics and treatments & administer drugs where necessary in the correct doses
- Maintain vet equipment (x-ray machine, ultrasound, endoscopy)
- Work alongside our ECC Fellows, members, seniors and interns, as well as residents in training, and specialists from all disciplines
- Enjoy both primary case management of critical patients and co-manage of cases with other specialties.
The Stunning Gold Coast Queensland
104 Eastlake St., Carrara
We have campers, runners, podcasters, swimmers, mothers, fathers and every other variety of person. We have happy people, caring people, developing leaders, family people! You will find family here. You will find friends here and if you like, bring your friends too!!
“We challenge the heart, support the mind, thrive on trust and operate with integrity, compassion and kindness in everything we do.”
All About You
The ideal applicant will be motivated, committed to patient care, and share a vision for a collaborative working environment, where referring veterinarians and pet owners receive personal gold standard service. We are looking for extraordinary people to join the team who are interested in learning and growing in their roles and believe in providing clients and their fur babies with the best solutions, delivered with love and empathy.
The right candidate will be part of a high performing team and will be expected to have:
- Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine (or equivalent)
- Capability to conduct simple to moderately complex clinical consultations and surgical procedures
- Resilience and a strong collaborative drive
- Ability to operate as a team player, generate enthusiasm in the team and build effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to be client-focused, with a positive attitude; able to negotiate effectively and communicate openly and honestly on all levels.
- A keen eye for detail.
Benefits and Cool Stuff
- An appealing salary that will reflect your abilities and future performance in the order of $85,000 – 130,000 + Super
- Plus x Bonus after a qualifying period
- Flexible work arrangements with an average of 120 hrs per month
- The opportunity to transfer across the company to fulfill your further career aspirations
- Employee Pet Wellness discounts
- Work+life harmony
- A fun, collaborate and fully supportive team that mentor and develop you for greater heights. Work hard and play hard together!
- Sponsorship and support for relocation expenses is on offer
- Strong internal Continuing Education program and exceptional continuing education allowance and support in ongoing professional development in your chosen area of speciality
- Consultant Coaching and development
- We are also proud to lead the way in the veterinary industry by supporting our teams with Paid Parental Leave, flexible working arrangements and back-to-work programs
APPLY NOW BUTTON
Join our passionate and highly skilled team to enjoy a collaborative, caring, supportive workplace, with genuine care for patients and clients alike. To discuss this role or others call Tee Rinaldi on 0428 925 040 or apply with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our careers page at Home – Animal Emergency Australia