Ready to join our team? We’re looking for a
Animal Emergency Services (AES) is part of the Animal Emergency Australia network, with clinics all around Australia. AES is equipped to provide the Gold Standard of emergency, critical and specialist care for all pets. Our highly qualified and experienced veterinarians and nurses are dedicated to delivering professional and compassionate care.
About the Role
We are seeking dynamic and passionate Veterinarians for our Animal Emergency Services, Carrara Hospital. We have options for flexibility with nights, weekends, and public holidays, offering great opportunity for career progression!
104 Eastlake Street, Carrara QLD in the beautiful Gold Coast, Queensland
We are privileged to work alongside the Veterinary Specialist Services Internal Medicine, Surgical, Cardiology, Dermatology and Dentistry Teams. Our Animal Emergency Australia Veterinary Departments have Specialist ECC veterinarians, and we are currently training ECC Residents at both our Carrara and Underwood branches. Hear it from our team themselves on https://vimeo.com/624121241/3465e91701 !
Our clinicians, assisted by our experienced veterinarians, become proficient in ventilating tick paralysis, snake, cardiology and trauma patients. We currently have 5 ventilators at the Gold Coast clinic alone that we get to use all year round!
All About You
The ideal applicant will be motivated, committed to patient care, and share a vision for a collaborative working environment, where referring veterinarians and pet owners receive personal gold standard service. We are looking for extraordinary people to join the team who are interested in learning and growing in their roles and believe in providing clients and their fur babies with the best solutions, delivered with love and empathy.
- Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine (or equivalent) that is recognised in Australia
- A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
- Passion for pets (naturally), with excellent animal handling skills
- Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in Australia
- Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
- Interest in, and commitment to, working in a team environment
Benefits and Cool Stuff
- Appealing salary of $100,000-150,000pa + Super + Leave Loading (depending on experience)
- Paid study leave
- Fitness Passport
- Pet well-being discounts (treatments & products)
- Work-life harmony
- Flexible roster structure and work arrangements
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (psychology, nutrition, sleep)
- Snack cupboard & weekly food deliveries
- A fun, collaborate and fully supportive team that mentor and develop you for greater heights. Work hard and play hard together!
- Transition seamlessly to emergency with ‘buddy’ shifts, accredited Accelerated Learning Program, CPD workshops and webinars and more!
- Strong internal Continuing Education program and exceptional continuing education allowance and support in ongoing professional development
- Opportunities for additional training in Leadership, Specialisation and Management
- The opportunity to transfer across the company to fulfill your further career aspirations
- State of the art clinic and equipment
Join our passionate and highly skilled team and click apply today! If you have any further questions please reach out to [email protected]
Or visit our careers page for further opportunities: https://animalemergencyaustralia.com.au/careers/
December 8, 2023
International Veterinarian Q&A – Everything You Need to Know
In our international veterinarian Q&A, we’ll address your questions, provide guidance, and offer insights into veterinary work overseas.
Veterinary Fellowship One Step Closer for Dr Courtney Reddrop
We’re thrilled to announce Dr Courtney Reddrop has reached a significant milestone in his journey toward becoming a specialist veterinarian.
International Veterinary Work (and How to Make the Transition)
Working abroad can be an exciting and eye-opening experience. Join us as we explore the benefits and let you know how to make the transition!