Veterinarian - Emergency and Critical Care
FULL TIME, PART TIME, CASUAL
Veterinarian opportunity – Flexible roster and work life harmony
Do you love working in a supportive and flexible environment focused on further developing your experience? This position might be fore you!
Due to positive growth and our passion in Emergency and Critical Care, we have developed comprehensive training programs to suit any vet— from experienced general practice backgrounds to new graduates. This role welcomes Vet Gps looking to transition to Emergency, graduates, experienced vets, and/or parents returning to work with a mentoring program suited to your skill set, that supports you to tackle any manner of medical or surgical situation seen in after-hours emergency referral hospitals.
We want to invest heavily in your clinical and professional development so that you can attain a fulfilling career. We are certain you will find it to be a life-changing experience!
We have campers, runners, podcasters, swimmers, mothers, fathers and every other variety of person. We have happy people, caring people, developing leaders, family people! You will find family here. You will find friends here and if you like, bring your friends too!!
We are a diverse and harmonious team who always support each other. Our values focus on gold-standard patient care and delivering the best outcome possible.
“We challenge the heart, support the mind, thrive on trust and operate with integrity, compassion and kindness in everything we do.”
The Cool stuff and benefits
- Annual salary between $80 – $130k + 10% super (based on experience)
- Enjoy health and wellness consultations, fitness challenges and fun team activities
- Experience work-life harmony with roster flexibility
- A fun, collaborative and fully supportive team that mentor and develop you for greater heights. Work hard and play hard together!
- Transition seamlessly to emergency with ‘buddy’ shifts, accredited Accelerated Learning Program, CPD workshops, webinars and more!
Don’t just take our word for it! Here’s what one of our vets had to say:
‘I joined AES in May 2017 after working in general practice sine 2013…I brought with me a wealth of experience but didn’t realise how much more I could do in simple stabilisation, triage and diagnostics. The accelerate program helped me understand the difference…A big difference you will find at AES is that there is always someone to call for advice and opportunities for further education.’ – Amelia, Senior Veterinarian
For a confidential conversation or to speak to us about this cool opportunity, please contact Tee Rinaldi on email@example.com or 0428 925 040
We are seeking permanent part-time, full-time OR casual vets to join our team! Flexible hours available!
You are enrolled in the ‘AES Accelerated Emergency Program‘ designed to get you up and running in 4 months. As an AES Veterinarian, you will get access to additional monthly tutorials not available to other program participants AND you become a part of a structured mentoring and coaching program with a trained veterinary mentor both on and off shift to help your transition into becoming an emergency veterinarian.
Additional training and clinical resources provided include:
- Monthly real-life Surgery Training days where you are taught anaesthetics and surgical principles in a safe learning environment.
- Consult Room Mastery program, created by the Vet Success Academy – 10 hours of training that provides you with the tools and strategies to get you feeling confident in the consult room.
- Vet Vault Clinical Podcast provided by Vet Vault, this clinical podcast is covering the fundamentals and what’s new in the fields of internal medicine, emergency and critical care, surgery, and more.
The induction phase of your emergency career with AES is dependent on you. It can range from 4 weeks to 6 months depending on your level of experience. Once you graduate from your induction phase, you join our consulting vet roster and transition to a ProSal salary arrangement (base compensation PLUS percentage of production), depending on the vet, salary increases to $80k-130k/year.