Thrive Annual Conference
Helping Vet Professionals Thrive, Not Just Survive!
Whether you work in a general practice or a dedicated emergency service, the vet profession can be demanding and highly stressful for everyone involved. Vets, nurses, and support team members can experience significant emotional and physical stress.
However, with the right support and personal development, working as a vet professional can be exciting, challenging, super impactful, rewarding, and valuable – all rolled into one!
We’ve launched Thrive, an annual online conference for the veterinary community to help you thrive – not just survive!
This unique online conference developed specifically for the veterinary profession will give you insight into your strengths and pain points. You’ll learn practical solutions and tools that you can implement straight away in your personal and professional life, and continue to work on throughout your career.
What We Cover
Access the Thrive 2021 content and gain masterclass level training, insights and coaching on topics such as:
- Aggressive clients
- Coping with grief
- Imposter syndrome
- Value and self worth
- Time management
- Team work
- Wellbeing and self care
What You’ll Get
Go global from the comfort of your own home and experience:
- 3 days training and coaching
- 20 amazing expert speakers
- 14 day time sessions
- 6 night time campfire discussions
- 20 hours of incredible content
- Access to the conference recording post event
- Digital show bag – containing free resources and discount offers
- Post event workshops
- Certificate of attendance to Thrive 2021
- 20 hours of CPD points
- Awareness of your current wellbeing and its impact on your life
- We’ll help you identify areas to focus on to improve your health & wellbeing
- Knowledge, tools, and strategies to improve in those important areas of your life