Push Your Skills Further
And Work In Emergency And Critical Care
Working in general practice has given you exposure to what it’s like to make decisions, communicate effectively with your client base and allowed you to practice good quality medicine.
Somehow though, you’re wondering if there is more to being a veterinarian, and you’re looking for a new challenge that will push your skills to the limit and allow you grow both personally and professionally.
A career in emergency and critical care will take your technical and personal skills to the next level, and motivate you to do and be your best.
Can you hear the challenge calling your name?
What are the perks of working with us?
- You’ll be amongst knowledgeable and supportive veterinarians who put their egos aside to practice five star medicine for their patients
- We’ll support you in any further studies you want to undertake, including studying your memberships if that’s your next step
- You’ll be able to negotiate a flexible roster that supports your ideal lifestyle, at locations that give you access to the city, the beach and the fresh mountain air
- You’ll be paid fairly for your work with a base salary and the opportunity to earn commission on every shift
- No shift will ever be the same, and the team will be right by your side to celebrate your successes